Are you ready to scale your food startup?
Join Europe's no. 1 accelerator - the most tailored program
Are you a food startup looking to develop and scale your business? And would you like to be part of a world-class training concept and get access to a large network of investors, potential customers and food industry experts?
The award-winng accelerator Accelerace has joined forces with Arla, FOSS, Agro Business Park, Business Lolland-Falster and other leading players in the food community to help you get your startup off the ground.
What do you get?
- Free 6-8 months of intensive one-on-one business training from experienced consultants with industry expertise. We take no equity.
- Tailored learning labs and workshops where you will get intensive training designed to maximize your business potential
- Potential follow-up investment from Accelerace Invest or our partners
- Unique access to corporate partners such as Arla, FOSS and Business Lolland-Falster
- Mentoring from experts in Danish food ecosystem (i.e. Agro Business Park)
- A Founders pack with resources and tools worth EUR 50,000+ from Amazon, Microsoft, Rackspace and many more
Who can apply?
High-potential startsups and small enterprises in wide technology, digital and disruptive food supply chain applications, food safety and agriculture.
How to apply
Go to www.accelerace.io/form/foodtech and fill out the form no later than 5 November 2017.
Want more details?
Check out Accelerace's website
Click here to download a onepager about Accelerace Foodtech
Questions? Contact Kathrine Vejgaard Stage, +45 3050 3625, firstname.lastname@example.org